Friday, January 13, 2017


My beginning:

My name is Joe Mayhew and I'm an Executive Chef. I began cooking professionally at the age of 14 and have been an Executive Chef for over 30 years. 

A bit of an intro, then it’s on to the meat and potatoes.

At the beginning of my career my mantra was (and still is) learn at least one new thing about food every single day.  I recently left the Landry's Corporation however, for the past 15 years I have been publishing a BLOG for Landry's. 

That being said, I have accumulated a pretty substantial repertoire of recipes, knowledge and culinary trivia. 

Here’s how it works. I am going to post a blog concerning broad topics. I will define the topic with specific and historical relevance. Then, I will follow up with several blogs highlighting dishes that pertain to the topic. 

The Hospitality Industry and the Culinary Arts have been very gracious to me.  In turn, I want to give something back. 
Your comments, questions or requests are welcome at any time. I'm also available for consultations. To contact me just send an email to: 
chefjoem@gmail.com

Now, it’s on to the meat and potatoes.





  



No comments:



Post a Comment





About Me

My photo

Chef Joe

Taste. Laugh. Live.

View my complete profile



 

No comments:

Post a Comment